What must be our best companions’ appliances housework? So you can get the most out of your white goods keeping them in excellent condition, here are some tips for care, because when your home works, everything works.
How to clean the microwave?
- If your oven glasses are very dirty, clean them with half a chopped onion, then wipe with newspaper and go.
- A tip for fat removal and odor from the microwave is to boil a cup of water with a little dishwashing detergent and let steam escape a couple of minutes.
- To avoid soiling your microwave; cover your food with covers made especially for this type of equipment.
And after cooking on the stove…
- One trick to clean the dried grease from stove burners, it is squeezing a lemon and dilute in a little hot water. If they are very dirty, add a little bleach and rubbing to dislodge fat.
- Keep clean aluminum surface burner, in case guests arrive. Make a mixture 50% 50% warm water and vinegar cane alcohol, burners placed face down a couple of hours into the mixture and go.
- The best time to clean a grill is right after you remove the food as soon as it cools; the food and fat stuck harden more.
- The best way to clean the oven cooking is sprinkling with salt when it is still hot. Wait for it to cool and then remove residue with a sponge.
- To remove the grease inside of your oven dips a cloth in water with a little ammonia. Leave it a few hours and then wipe clean with another fat, it will come off easily.
And the bell?
- The hood includes a lot of fat. In this case degreaser is the best ally. For one thing, the grid is removed and sprayed with a little of that product, let stand and rubbed with a small brush.
- Remember that it is not necessary to clean every day the kitchen hood, but a maintenance cleaning you will notice the difference. Before you begin cleaning, do not forget to unplug or switch off the ignition.
- Every time you cook passes a cloth soaked in degreasing above the exhaust hood so that the fat does not accumulate.