How to clean the oven flawlessly
Here’s how to clean perfectly and naturally oven with baking soda and vinegar!
When fouling, grease, traces of greasy stains and burnt inside of your oven become excessive should take the time to clean.
If until now you relied on chemicals is the time to change strategy. These products are effective but very polluting and dangerous to health because, if not removed properly from the oven surfaces, can be inhaled or attack the foods during the first cooking!
Here is a completely safe method, natural and efficient way to clean your oven.
What do you need?
- Sodium bicarbonate
- White vinegar
- Rubber gloves
- A cloth
- A putty knife or scraper
Now that we have everything, you need to proceed:
- We empty the oven: remove shelves and racks and soak it all in the sink with hot water and a little bit of soap for dishes. Let it all soak and then wash with a sponge.
- We create a solution with baking soda: load our spray bottle with water and add inside 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Let’s shake to make sure that everything dissolves. You will have in your hands a real natural degrease!
- We apply the solution: we spray the interior of the oven focusing on the charred areas and more stained (best to avoid the resistances)
- Let’s leave aside: our solution needs at least one hour to take effect.
- Remove dirt: after the wait, wear gloves and using trowel we scratch dirt vigorously, trying to remove as much as possible.
If your oven is very dirty and coal shows no signs of slowing increase the dose of bicarbonate inside the spray so that the liquid becomes more dense. Repeat the process.
Remove most of the debris of coal and dirt with a sponge or a damp cloth as that we scratch.
You may also like to read another article on SevenFrigo: Star Clean – New oven cleaning system
Insist with the spray in the most difficult and if necessary to wait another hour.
- Second pass with vinegar: Once the bulk has been removed fill our spray with water and a cup of vinegar, sprinkle on the remaining dirt and perform a second pass with our damp cloth until the oven is not completely clean.
And for glass? For the glass you can use the same procedure, but instead of using a sponge trowel. Run the horizontal glass operation and careful not to pour the solution into 2 glasses!
Via odor: after cleaning, we take a container from the low walls and fill it with the juice of 2 lemons. Bake the pan to a temperature of 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes. The juice modeler odors leaving a sweet freshness inside the oven.