Efficiently organize it the fridge!
1) Temperature: Adjust the temperature at 5 degrees Celsius or less; if warmer run the risk of bacteria growth of harmful foods.
2) The drawers: Check settings moisture in the drawers and drawers that produce dairy products. Each must have the correct settings to maintain optimum freshness.
3) After: Stores meals for up to 4 days in clear glass containers.
4) Never mix: Do not mix fruits, vegetables and meat in the same drawer, pollution causes deterioration and food waste.
5) In the door: Do not put milk or perishables in the refrigerator doors where the temperature fluctuates, storing the milk in a safe area, such as the middle shelf.
6) In the background: Store raw meat and seafood on the bottom shelf to avoid dripping of food contamination. Wrap the meat properly.
7) What does not get it out: The air must circulate around the food to keep it fresh. A stocked fridge can create hot spots and cool spaces, leading to deterioration.
8) Keep whole: Do not you feed slices until you’re ready to eat it, unless you’re freezing food. Chopping and dicing meat, fruit and vegetables makes them spoil faster.
9) Always check the refrigerator: Before going to the supermarket, food moves that have longer the front of the refrigerator, so you can see what you have available and do not allow damage.
10) Keep it clean: Clean trays by spilled liquids and dirt. Check the expiration date of food and make room for fresh food and leftovers.
You may also like to read another article on SevenFrigo: Organize your fridge to save energy and conserve better